Email: email@example.com | Phone: (310) 999-5742
- Dynamic and accomplished leader with a passion for promoting economic empowerment and business growth among Filipino Americans.
- Founding President of the Coalition of Filipino American Chambers of Commerce, an umbrella organization of 35 partner organizations nationwide, with a track record of success in building and leading organizations.
- Holds two master’s degrees with Distinction awards, including an MBA from the Asian Institute of Management (AIM) and a Masters in Accounting & Finance Management degree from the Keller Graduate School of Management, DeVry University.
- Fourteen (14) years of experience in the financial services industry and a Member of the industry’s Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), President’s Council, and Premiere Group of Western & Southern Life insurance Co.
- Former top corporate executives in major fastfood chains, food manufacturing, distribution and logistics in the Philippines prior to moving to the US in 2008.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics With Honors (Cum Laude) from the University of Santo Tomas
- Master in Business Management (MBM) with Distinction from the Asian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Master in Accounting & Finance Management with Distinction, Keller Graduate School of Management, DeVry University
Founding President & CEO, Coalition of Filipino American Chambers of Commerce (2018 – present)
- Founded the Coalition of Filipino American Chambers of Commerce together with 14 other founders and built it into a nationwide network of 35 partner organizations.
- Led the organization in launching several initiatives to support small and micro businesses, including a leadership mentorship program, a fast start incubator program, trade conferences in the US, and trade missions to the Philippines.
- Represented the interests of the Filipino American business community at the national level and worked to promote economic empowerment and business growth of local Filipino American communities.
President, Filipino American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Los Angeles (2015 – 2017)
- Served as President of the Filipino American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Los Angeles and led the organization in its efforts to promote economic development and business growth in the Los Angeles area.
- Worked to build partnerships with other business organizations and government agencies to provide support and resources to Filipino American businesses.
- Organized events and programs to educate and inspire members, including networking events, business workshops, and mentorship opportunities.
Financial Services Industry (2009 – present)
- Registered Representative of Western & Southern Life Insurance Company, a Fortune 500 company.
- Achieved Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Qualifying Member status and membership in the President’s Council and Premiere Group of Western & Southern Life.
- Provided financial planning and insurance services to clients, helping them to achieve their financial goals and secure their future.
Former Corporate Executive in FMCG, Fastfood, Food Manufacturing & Logistics, and Food Sales Distribution Industries (1985 – 2008)
- General management/COO positions in food sales distribution, manufacturing and logistics companies
- Held top corporate executive positions in two of the largest fastfood chains in the Philippines
- Marketing executive of a multinational soft drinks company in the Philippines
- Managed operations, R & D, finances, and human resources, and responsible for driving growth and profitability in these companies he managed.
- Strategic planning
- Financial management
- Community building
- Leadership and teamwork
- Public speaking and presentations
- Corporate and financial services expertise
- Advocating for diversity and inclusion in the business world
- Giving back to the community through his work and lifestyle
- Reading and staying informed on current events and business trends
- Traveling and exploring new cultures
- Playing Golf