MissionCOFACC’s mission is to serve as a platform and conduit in providing vital programs and services where member organizations could benefit effectively in the following areas:
- Growth. Building and enhancing their respective business communities (regions and states) to which residents, visitors and investors will be attracted.
- Mentorship. Develop and offer programs and workshops that will encourage, train and develop future business entrepreneurs in their respective communities.
- Opportunity. Promoting regional, national and international trade events and B2B that will help grow and expand the local Filipino American businesses in the United States.
- Technology. Discover and implement emerging technologies, tools and strategies to facilitate and support respective organizational goals and initiatives.
- Advocacy. Establish and represent a unified voice of the Filipino American business communities at the regional and national levels.
VisionCOFACC will be acclaimed as the primary leader and catalyst facilitating growth, prosperity, collaboration and interdependancy among Filipino American business organizations across the United States of America.
- Integrity. We adhere to personal and organizational guidelines of behavior that, publicly and privately, are morally binding in principle and in practice and should never be compromised at any given time and circumstance;
- Collaboration. We form business and strategic partnerships among the various Chambers of Commerce organizations marked by openness, trust and cooperation, establishing community programs mutually beneficial to all parties.
- Equal Opportunity to Grow. We value a level playing field, where each organization or individual has an opportunity to succeed. We work to create a business climate that attracts new investment and enhances growth and expansion opportunities for existing businesses.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. We provide programs, connect to services and products of highest quality that would support the needs of Filipino American businesses at every stage of development.
- Leadership. We recognize civic opportunities, formulate solutions and mobilize resources to bring to reality our vision of a thriving, prosperous Filipino American business community.
- Innovation and Tradition. We create new concepts to reach our goals, operating with high degrees of resourcefulness and professionalism in process and performance. We embrace the possibilities of the future while preserving our culture’s rich history.
- Sustainability. We provide resources to help our community become more eco-friendly. Pursuing both social equity and economic development, we are building a life-changing legacy of hope and opportunity for generations to come.
- Diversity. We respect the variety of people, businesses and ideas in our community and consider this diversity to be an advantage.