Ferdinand B. Soriano/Founder of Planet63
“ Create value first “
A simple thought but it’s that mindset that I’ve carried through the years that has earned me a great network and a respectable reputation when it comes to collaborating with business professionals. I started my business life in the sales and marketing industry. Through the years I’ve taken the skills and knowledge that I’ve learned and applied it to the various industries that I have been part of such as telecommunications, media, real estate, retail and banking industries to name a few. For such companies as Los Angeles Magazine, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase and QVC.
These days I continue to fine tune my sales and marketing skills and apply them to my company. My company is called Planet63. It is an export marketing and logistics management company specializing in creating sales opportunities for Philippine and US- made products.
Here are some of my current projects and past associations.
● Host- Philippine Products Redefined by Planet63 (Podcast)
● Host- Planet63 “From To Local To Global” (Online virtual business matchmaking show)
● Current Fellow-Cal State University San Bernardino (GLOBAL ACCESS PROGRAM)
● Current Board Member of Filipino American Service Group Inc.
● Past President of Pangasinan Brotherhood USA