Paul is a native Los Angeleno, from Van Nuys High School on to Pierce and Santa Monica College., with a background in the financial industry since 1991 from insurance to the investment industry, as a loan officer/manager for 14 years and another 15 years as Realtor. Holding multiple licenses at one time.
Paul has been continuing to serve and give back to his community, serving not only his local community but nationwide. Paul is a current active Red Cross volunteer and gets deployed during an emergency disaster crisis, Paul is also a first responder and an Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) with a level 3 CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) member and ARES (Amateur Radio Emergency Service) (HAM Radio call sign KK6HMQ). Paul is a certified CPR/FirstAid/AED instructor for the American Red Cross and currently trains civilians and certifies them in CPR/FirstAid/AED with a two-year expiration.
It started from a hobby to becoming a full-grown professional business, Paul founded and started several businesses such as Paul Mirador Photography, My Contingency Plan, Uber Chic Productions, and The Coffee Corner Radio. The Coffee Corner Show, and currently working on building the Filipino Shopping Network.
- The Coffee Corner Radio and The Coffee Corner Show is a podcast show, that does live talk and interviews of politicians, industry professionals, celebrities, musicians, artists to promote their venues and events.
- The Filipino Shopping Network is about promoting Made in the Philippines consumer products and but not limited to Made by Filipinos all over the U.S. and marketing them in the United States.
- Mr. Mirador is also an executive board member of the Filipino Chamber of Commerce Greater Pasadena as of 2021.
- Author of The Ice Breaker – Working a Cold Room
- President of The TAYO Legacy Foundation a 505 (c)(3) non-profit organization